Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthdya to you, Happy Birthday dear Daaaad. Happy Birthday to you! So my Dad is 61 today, so I made him an assortment of desserts the best I know how from 3 states away. We have chocolate silk pie, lemon cupcakes with a cherry on top, and lastly homemade buttermints. The best part... completely calorie and fat free. I love you Dad!!! I'm so glad you were born. I can't imagine having a more wonderful Dad. The joy I get from talking with you, the way you say my name with that tells me how much you love me, and your laugh are things I can't live with out. So really,.. you are a present to me. And I thank God everyday for you. Your phone calls are something I look forward to everyday. I am blessed to know as my father and friend. I can't wait to see you soon.

No comments: